Dr. Jennifer S. Sartori, D.P.M.
Professional Work History
September 2006 - Present: Jennifer Sartori, DPM, PLLC
- Owner and physician in this new state of the art office with EMR, digital imaging, custom orthotics, and ultrasound
- Treating Patients with a wide range of foot and ankle pathologies.
- Performing foot and ankle surgery in Portsmouth Regional Hospital & Atlantic Plastic Surgical Center.
August 2002 to September 2006: Ankle and Foot Center, Nashua, NH
- Functioned as a full time associate in this private practice with 15,000+ patients
- Treated patients with a wide range of foot and ankle pathologies.
- Performed foot and ankle surgery in both Saint Joseph's Hospital and Southern New Hampshire Medical Center.
2000 - 2002 St. Francis Hospital and Medical Center - Hartford, CT
- Podiatric Surgical Residency - PSR - 24
- 2001 - 2002 Chief Resident at 600+ bed, Level 1 Trauma, major teaching Hospital; Responsible for overall maintenance of residency program with coordination of surgical and didactic activities for residents
- Trained extensively in all aspects of forefoot and rearfoot reconstructive surgery
- Rotations completed in Internal Medicine, General Surgery, Radiology, Anesthesiology, Pathology, Infectious Disease, Orthopedics, Vascular Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Emergency Medicine
- Responsible for training and facilitating education process of podiatric medical students
- Participated in Burgdorf Podiatric clinic Hartford, CT twice per week for 2 years; high volume, diversified podiatry clinic
- Supervised Geriatric clinic once per week, Hartford, CT
- Facilitated in reaccreditations process by the Council on Podiatric Medical Education. St. Francis Hospital and Medical Center
- Lectures, Diabetes and Podiatric Surgery. Series of lectures presented to newly diagnosed diabetics during course of two years. St. Francis Hospital and Medical Center
1996 - 2000 Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine - Philadelphia, PA
Bachelor of Science - Biology
- 1994 - 1996 Binghamton University - Binghamton, NY
- 1992 - 1994 Russell Sage College - Troy, NY
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- American Academy of Podiatric Practice Management
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Board Certified, American Board of Podiatric Surgery